Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Clardy family - Greenville Family Photographer

5/10/2011 08:39:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

This is the family that won the Trees for Troops auction back in December.  I think Michelle called me sometime in January to set up a time, and decided to wait until Spring.  I was anxious to meet these guys!  We met last Sunday at the Rock Quarry Garden at Cleveland Park in downtown Greenville for their session.  They were so nice!  The boys were super.  Ball of energy is how I would explain one.  Boy, he was fun!  Plus, I don't know if I've ever met a better behaved and sweet teenager.  I loved to see their interaction with each other.  Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

What a good looking family, right?!








RELATED POSTS

0 comments