Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Miranda & Brady

4/26/2011 09:03:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , ,

Remember this little guy?  It's Ada's friend, Brady.  Oh my goodness!  I was so excited for this session.  I couldn't wait to see Brady again.  Ada was excited too, but unfortunately fell asleep at Grandma and Grandpa's house for her afternoon nap right as Brady woke up early from his.  I really wanted to get a picture of Brady and Ada together...maybe next time.   Jeff and I met up with Brady and his beautiful sister at the Burt-Stark house.  I don't know if it was the short nap, or the fact he got all dressed up, and Ada didn't show, but Brady wouldn't give me many smiles.  Miranda did some smiling for me, though.



Love those chunky baby arms!

He was giving me the evil eye.

A nap would be great.


Looking very stately here.

I think this was an unhappy moment, but it sort of looks like a laugh.

Mmmm....hands.

So Pretty!!!

I'm envious of those eyelashes.





RELATED POSTS

0 comments