Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Bunnies

3/05/2008 03:07:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category :

And so begins the Easter season....
As I did last year, I have bunnies for Easter pictures. Easter is fairly early this year, so I was slightly worried bunnies wouldn't be ready in time. Last year we had that horrible cold snap close to Easter, and sadly many young bunnies didn't survive, so getting them last year was quite stressful. I ran a little late picking them up this year....well, it's just so early...it sort of snuck up on me. Saturday I began calling to see (Tractor supply for bunnies), Greenwood didn't have any at that time, but Anderson did. So after another delicious meal at LaFogota's in Elberton, Jeff and I headed to get bunnies. Only one of the Anderson bunnies was young, the rest were adults....so we picked up the baby, which is about three times bigger than the ones from last year to begin with. We promptly named him Butch because of his size. Now one bunny just isn't enough for pictures, so Monday morning I called Greenwood, and much to my surprise they had a few. So my dad and I headed on over. Last year I had three bunnies of varying colors...those that remember...Amelie was white, Bruno was white with black spots, and Chuck (my favorite) was white with touches of brown on his ears and feet (and a few spots here and there). This year they are all a cinnamon sugar color, which just sounds yummy, but please don't eat my bunnies. Butch is the biggest with gray around his nose and toes; Wally is very soft and is pretty solid; Elenor has a little waviness to her fur and her whiskers are slightly curly. All three are males...or so I've been told...yes, even Elenor. I can't really give you an opinion on behavior or personality yet, though I'm sure in the coming weeks that will come to light. Just to let you know all three will be up for adoption at the end of the Easter picture season....I'd love to, but I just can't keep them...so if you or anyone you know would like a bunny let me know.

Butch

Wally

Elenor

RELATED POSTS

1 comments