Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Katie & Brandon - Upstate SC Wedding Photographer

5/09/2011 01:11:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

These two are so cute!  When I met with Katie to talk about her wedding she was dressed in colors to match her wedding...don't think it was planned, but I loved it!  When they first started dating she lived in Charleston, he lived in Greenwood...yep, that's a drive people.  They stuck with it, and one day the romantic Brandon popped the question in New York City (I'm wearing my I <3 NY shirt right now).  When they were deciding where to get married Katie was thinking Charleston, and Brandon wanted somewhere close to home.  They settled on the Hill House in Abbeville, SC....it's the perfect compromise.



 The lace was from her mom's wedding gown.

LOVE these shoes!


So pretty! Katie's makeup was done by Elisse Sorrow...check out her facebook page




Pockets...I'm telling you people...awesome!




A few details from the house















Cute kiddos from the day


Brandon rocking the white socks...oh, yeah!


Our animal friends


We don't have these suckers in Greenville.  As soon as we stepped out of the car that buzz was in the air....cicadas.  Jeff had never experienced them...I remember the plague from when I was five.  I was so so fearful of these as a child.  Not a huge fan now...aren't they creepy?





RELATED POSTS

0 comments