Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Hannas-Greenville Family Photographer

11/18/2010 07:14:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

If you've perused my galleries you'll see this family, or the individuals that make it up, several times.  Why?  Morgan is like my best friend (read that with a valley girl accent).  We've been friends for 20 years...yep, that's right...I did the math.  Brooks and Luke were the subjects of my first official session, and come to think of it, Curt and Morgan posed for me ten years ago for a photography class (way before photography was more than a hobby).  I love looking through old images of the Hannas, and watch this family grow up and expand.  I'm looking forward to watching it grow once more.  By the way, these were done at May-Lan Tree Plantation...get your trees there!
I loved watching the kids pick out the tree that corresponded to their height...Campbell found a perfect one.
I hope Jeff doesn't kill me for posting the one of him!









RELATED POSTS

0 comments