Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project 52: week 19-Window Light

5/14/2011 08:00:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

Good grief...I so meant to post this already!  I've got a post about last week's 5k in my mind too.  So much to blog, so little time.
Well, let's start after the 5k...we spent the day in Calhoun Falls with my parents.  Then headed home, I made dinner, and as we were eating the doorbell rung, and flowers were delivered.  Hmmm...I knew right away who they were from.  My wonderful sister-in-law Liz....well, and Jeff's brother and nephew...but we all know who really sent them.  They were for my first official Mother's Day.  I'm going to be honest...I was a little worried about having a sister-in-law....I have friends with not so great stories about theirs.  The first time I met Liz I realized I didn't have a thing to worry about.  Jeff took me to their house shortly after we were engaged (I'd already met Mike and Daniel when they were up in Greenville one day).  Liz was out when we first got there, but when she came home she greeted me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and welcomed me to the family.  I'm so grateful to have a caring sister-in-law...(who also happens to be a redhead.)
When I got these I knew they would be lovely in the window light...so voila.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments