Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Jake turns one!

9/10/2009 01:25:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Last Friday I had a very special birthday session with Jake. He is the son of a fabulous hair stylist, Julie, from McCormick. When I had my studio I got to take her daughter Kelly's pictures on her first birthday too. It was fun to be able to take Jake's, not to mention get to catch up with Julie a bit. Julie wanted a big portrait of Jake to match the one I did of Kelly, so I got to bring out all the old studio stuff. I've got to say Jake was a good sport. He was a little tried of traveling when he got here, so he got to run around a little before we started. He is SO adorable. Those eyes, and lips...he's a cutie!

Jake01

Jake05

Kelly's one-year
IMG_9380

We all have these days
Jake12

but after some cool off time things get better
Jake14

Jake19

Jake18

Jake24

RELATED POSTS

0 comments