Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Carrie and Brantley

8/25/2009 10:01:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 2 Comments Category :

These two are awesome! Brantley is Morgan's cousin, so I've known him his whole life. Four years ago (almost) he and Carrie got married. I hadn't been around Carrie too much, just a few words before or after church, but I liked her from the very start. They ended up moving to CF from the Clemson area. Some time after that we started walking together, and soon began running. At the time Carrie moved from a place where she had friends to a place where she knew only a few (Very much similar to my current situation); at the same time two of my closest friends had moved out of town. It was great to have a pal to talk to and share with, and I found out we really have a lot in common-plus, she is HILARIOUS! I do miss our walks, so it's always fun to get together! We decided to do these pictures on Brantley's papa's farm in Calhoun Falls on a Sunday evening. I was so looking forward to using some of the pretty landscape, but as soon as we walked out to begin the rain started.

IMG_6029
IMG_6041
IMG_6043
This is the very cute son, Baylor, who joined us for a bit. He was most interested in playing in the rain, getting dirty, and getting his hands on the lawnmower. He's a little blurry here because I had a raindrop on my lens.
IMG_6049
IMG_6060
IMG_6072
IMG_6074
IMG_6082
IMG_6088
IMG_6092
IMG_6098
IMG_6103

RELATED POSTS

2 comments