Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Five....y'all she's five!!!

9/03/2015 09:40:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , , , , ,

Today my girl turns five!  Time rushes by us.  I've said it before and I'll say it again this year.... She is a phenomenal person. This year she's gotten funnier....like on purpose funny....sarcasm has even been involved.  She asked me last week to make a pancake in the shape of Sunset Shimmer (a my little pony).  Then when I told her no way, she nonchalantly replied, "Mom, I was just kidding."  She's so creative.  She loves arts and crafts.  She can do addition and simple subtraction.  She likes to take things apart so she can put them back together.  She's cool!
I did her session behind the Greenville News building downtown.  I choose it because it was a very different scene than I've done with her.  Plus, it will be gone soon.  Like all sessions with Ada it was quick, but not so quick that she didn't annoyed.  You'll see that in one of the below pictures.

Before we get to the pictures a couple of side notes.  I'm in school...Phase 1 of the physical therapy assistant program.  The summer semester was awesome...both classes As.  This semester is Anatomy and Physiology and Human, Growth, and Development....so prayers are appreciated.  :)

Also, Jeff started a woodworking business, Elephant Shoe Woodworks.  He found a new hobby after he built a farmhouse table for us.  He's gotten so much better in the last year.  He's a perfectionist so he works until he gets it right....real right.  Here's a link to his Facebook page: Click on this link and like  Here's his Etsy store:  Click on this link and buy something.  A few pics of his stuff below too.





















Elephant Shoe Woodworks






RELATED POSTS

0 comments