Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Morgan and Curt

8/18/2009 11:00:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Morgan and I have known each other since forever. We started out a couple of years apart at Northside Baptist in Calhoun Falls. She moved to Maine with her family after kindergarden for a couple of years. Soon after they returned I started taking piano lessons from her mom, and Morgan and I became fast friends. We been together through tons of stuff, mission trips, a trip to Europe, sleep-overs, weddings, babies (hers). It seems like Curt's been around for quite sometime too. They first became a couple around 12-13, but Curt broke her heart. At least he had the good sense years later to get back together with her. I love these two, their kids are pretty awesome as well. Morgan was my first photography customer, and I've enjoyed taking tons of photos of her family (both work and play). When I wanted to do a couple session downtown these two are the ones I went to. We had a fun time...which is the norm with these guys.

IMG_5865
IMG_5869
IMG_5887
IMG_5889
IMG_5896
IMG_5943
IMG_5951
IMG_5958
IMG_5979
IMG_5987
IMG_5990

RELATED POSTS

0 comments