Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wedding Festival

9/26/2009 09:19:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of displaying my booth at the Fall 2009 Wedding Festival at the Carolina First Expo Center in Greenville. I've been putting together stuff for this show (and hopefully others to come) over the course of the summer. We had some of our wonderful albums displayed, a few gallery wraps, and then of course prints. Jeff and I had a great time at the show getting to see the anticipation on all the brides's (and a few grooms's) faces. That was us last year. For those currently in that process...Sure there's a lot of things to plan, lots of things to book, and pay for, but don't get stressed out about it. Your day is going to be wonderful!

If you were one of those visiting the show, I will be mailing out postcards in the next couple of weeks with some discounts if you book a wedding with us. If you'd like to set up a free consultation to view some sample albums and talk give me a call or contact me through my website.

The below slideshow contains some of the photos that were displayed.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments