Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Breezy Quarters..."That's the best stuff!"

3/16/2015 06:41:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , ,

I briefly came out of my photography retirement Friday to visit my friend Paige at Breezy Quarters in Abbeville, SC.  Paige makes wonderful soap, lotions, lip balms, and other goodies.  So I went down to do a few head shots and a little product photography....and chat.  It's funny, I don't think I actually met Paige until I moved to Greenville, but I'm so glad that I know her now.  Ada is the same age as her oldest son.  It's fun to see how similar Ada and Wesley are at the same age.  And let me just tell you her products are so awesome!  -I cannot emphasize that enough-  I started using her soap a few years ago, and haven't turned back.  I wanted something that didn't have all the nasty chemicals in it, and I knew her soap was the answer.  Then she started making more stuff.  The lotion...just stop...it is so creamy, without being greasy.  The lip balm is perfect, and it doesn't melt in your car in the summer.  She started making a facial lotion that has prevented my face from being flakey this winter, and hasn't made it break out either (a challenge other products never met).  She just gave me a sample of her shampoo bar, and I gotta say....I think I'm kicking Pantene to the curb.  There's also scrubs, bath bombs, and apothecary items.  Then of course candles....I love, love, love the harvest apple wax tarts.  I just feel good about using these products.  I know that the ingredients are not going to hurt me or my family.  Ada loves her BQ soap....what girl wouldn't want to bathe with cupcake soap.  Every time I give Breezy Quarters products as a gift the response is always...that is the best stuff! Stop what you doing right now go here to buy some: Breezy Quarters  By the way, if you have a shop she does wholesale, and can make something specifically for your shop. She also does fundraisers so if your organization is looking for a great product...ahem.












RELATED POSTS

0 comments