Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project 52-week 26: Hidden Objects

7/01/2011 09:05:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

Before we get to this week's photo, I want to point out a something a little obvious if you're a regular visitor....the blog has had a bit of a facelift.  I don't know if it's completely where I want it, but we're getting there (The logo was altered four times yesterday).  When I finally get it exactly where I want it to be, the website will be getting a fresh coat of newness too.  Until then we journey on.

So...hidden objects.  This one had me stumped.  I saw the theme last Saturday, and thought...oh, yeah...going off the theme this time, but then it hit me (it had been hidden in front of me the whole time...so appropriate for the theme).  Cucumbers!  I haven't posted about the garden this year, but it's going pretty well.  We started from seed, but didn't have quite as much luck...we ended up getting plants for our tomatoes and peppers.  We've lost our zucchini plants, which stinks, but everything else is doing well.  We planted a new variety of things this year...including swiss chard, beets, potatoes, and okra.  I'm about to hop in the kitchen and make some dill pickles because our cucumbers are going like mad.  If you've ever had a garden you know that certain things just get lost.  You pick all you think you have, then the next day you'll go out and see a cucumber the size of a watermelon...whoops, didn't see that one....all along it was hidden in front of your face.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments