Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Photo Day

10/17/2010 02:17:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

It's been quite a long time since Jeff and I had a photo day. Gosh, looking back through the blog proves it was April. The pregnancy sort of put that on hold, well, probably the heat had more to do with it, but the pregnancy contributed. So yesterday we decided to take a little trek to Campbell's Covered Bride in Landrum, SC. Jeff had been there years ago and done some photos. Since I'd seen his I wanted to go, and had decided that this Fall would be perfect, hoping that leaves would be glowing in their autumn colors. I knew that at this point in the season we wouldn't have the color I was hoping for, but I was just itching for some camera time. Things had changed since Jeff was there, for sure. Greenville county has made this spot more of a park than just a random spot on a country road. In fact it was quite busy, which made it a little tough to get some shots that I would've liked. Also making it more difficult...our little Ada. She was strapped to me in her carrier, so I get some of the places I would have liked....we were playing it safe.














































I can't resist:








RELATED POSTS

0 comments