Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Wood Family

10/30/2010 03:13:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Chrystal is an answer to prayers.  When I moved to Greenville when Jeff and I were married, I left all my friends in Calhoun Falls.  Jeff and his parents were really the only people I knew in Greenville.  Going from such an awesome community of people who are not only friends, but such good friends you consider them family to being in a group of strangers is very difficult.  That's something my mom had talked about when she moved from Anderson to Calhoun Falls, and something my friend, Carrie, and I had discussed on many a run/walk session around good ol' CF, so I was sort of expecting the loneliness, but boy does in hit you hard.  I kept wondering if there would be someone that I would meet that I could truly see as a good friend.  Many prayers went up, and after we joined our Sunday school class at Brushy Creek I met Chrystal.  I think her very honest personality made me feel like she was someone that I had been around for a long time....sort of like an old friend who isn't afraid to tell you the truth.  We just sort of clicked.  I also have to mention that her girls are super wonderful, and her hubby is a pretty funny guy, so they are amazing family all around.
Last Saturday we headed to Furman to do a quick family portrait session, and it just happened to be Homecoming, so we ended up having sort an abbreviated session.  Not to mention the first spot I picked for everyone to sit down was covered in goose poop.  Yikes!





RELATED POSTS

0 comments