Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

My little cousins

1/01/2008 10:14:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

My little cousins are so awesome! The second I see them I turn into a kid and they have me doing all sorts of fun stuff. I can't believe they have grown up so fast...only seems like last year I was amazed at how teeny Carlin was, and this year he'll be ten. Super gamer, but I smoked him on TV trivia!

Ryan---almost six. Check out those eyelashes!!! Each time I see him I have the urge to measure them....I'm guessing right at a half inch. I've never in my life seen prettier lashes. He'd die if I told him that---he's such a boy!

See---he's shooting his BB gun. No, he did not shoot his eye out.

Buster...a very cool doggy...a good jumper.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments