Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

oh wow...

12/07/2007 11:24:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Yeah...wow. This is my busiest time of year, I do believe. So getting a blog picture is usually the last thing on my mind. I haven't had a lot of time for creative thinking to come up with anything super good. So today you're getting a snowflake...not an actual snowflake...but a snowflake ornament. While I'm on the subject, have you seen pictures of actual snowflakes...it amazes me...first, the beauty and design (God carved each delicate one himself---the ultimate sculptor); second, that it's actually possible to take a photo of a snowflake.
So anyway...ta-da...my snowflake:

Yeah, and so I never intended to put "work" portraits up...but come on...I can't resist. Four of the cutest people on earth:

For real...super cute!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments