Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A photo not by me...

1/19/2010 10:04:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category :

but it's precious. I've had the Christmas post up for a while...why? Cause I haven't felt like taking a photo of anything in a while. It's called morning sickness, but it's not just mornings and can be all day. Big news in our house...We're expecting. The due date is August 27th. We had our first appointment with the doctor today. Everything is great...the baby is exactly like it should be at this point, with a nice heartbeat. Here's our first baby photo.



I'm starting to feel better, so I'm hoping the photos will start again soon. We've been working on the Bridal Expo coming up on February 6th at the Carolina First Center. I can't wait to see all the brides and hopefully get to chat about their special day.

RELATED POSTS

1 comments