Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Ch-ch-ch-changes

12/15/2008 05:49:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

I just want to announce a few changes that have and are taking place.

-I think the first one is no secret...I'm not in Calhoun Falls anymore. I got married November 1st, and am now living in Greenville.

-I no longer have a studio, and will now be doing portraits on location. I am not at all opposed to travel. I'll be glad to come where ever you need me to and do photography.

-I now have online viewing and ordering. After your session/event, when the photographs have been edited, I'll email you with a password so that you may view and order photos.

-I have new wedding packages, new products, and new prices. All of the wedding packages include an engagement session, a flushmount album, and a DVD of the images. Each package is different so some have different coverage times, bridal sessions included, other albums, etc.

-I will shortly be getting a new website. I can't wait until it launches. It'll definitely be posted on this blog, and if all goes as planned the blog will get a new look as well.

Stay tuned for the changes.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments