Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

What a deal!!!

7/27/2007 11:18:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category :

Today I found a new favorite place. It all started when I went with my best friend Morgan to the eye doctor in Greenville. While she was in her appointment I decided to do a little shopping. Down the way was a store called Steve and Barry's. I had heard of this store a few months ago while reading an article about Sarah Jessica Parker's new clothing line Bitten, which is carried exclusively by Steve and Barry's. All of the items in the line are under $19.98. I didn't really know what to expect going in...I thought perhaps with clothes so cheap the quality wouldn't be so hot, but it was really great. I know school shopping time is fast approaching, and I highly recommend this store. They have great Women's and Men's clothing, kid's too, but just a little bit of baby stuff....Lots of collegiate stuff, and tons upon tons of graphic tees for Men, Women, and kids. The clothes are very, very reasonable....All of the SJP stuff is under $20. They have jeans for $15, graphic tees are 2 for $12, button up shirts are $10, pants 2 for $22, coats for $15....those comfy cute track suits each piece $11. So all in all a pretty good deal. After Morgan got out of her appointment I made her go. She loves it so much she was calling everyone telling them. Seriously people....go!

RELATED POSTS

1 comments