Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

and so...

7/30/2007 01:57:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

I've missed a couple of days again. I've realized it's really hard to take something everyday, but I'm still trying to stay fairly current.
Today I went to get my hair trimmed. The place I go is New Images in McCormick...Julie and Michel are so wonderful. Anyway, I went through MtCarmel, and I think I need to stop and take pictures of the buildings there. So today I did....well just one. Hopefully, one day I can really take the time I need to do everything I'd like. I'm not exactly sure if this is/was a church or not...perhaps it's some type of social hall or old school. Although, I'm leaning toward church. If you recognize it, and know what it is let me know.
I kept thinking while doing the photos that this would be SO pretty with a dusting of snow...a lovely winter type scene....it made me feel Christmasy.







Michal took time to straighten my hair today, and since it's rarely done (last time was five years ago) I thought I'd document it.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments