Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project 52-week 22: Reflections

6/02/2011 01:15:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

As soon as I saw this week's theme I got the idea for my photo.  You see it's been three years since Jeff asked me to marry him.  We had only dated four months, but knew pretty early on that we were meant to be husband and wife.  We's also discussed what we believed to be an appropriate amount of time to date before getting engaged...we said around a year...haha.  So one night Jeff out of the blue said....for how long do we have to date before getting engaged and not freaking out our parents (read 'my dad').  I admit that threw me for a bit of a loop.  The man I was head over hills with, and had prayed for for so long wanted to marry me.  We talked it over, and the next day he bought a ring.  June 2nd three years ago Jeff took me downtown to the spot we first met, and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.  This week I'm reflecting on the last wonderful three years...engaged, married, and now with a baby....they have been more grand than I ever could've hoped.  I love you, Jeff!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments