Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Elephantshoe revisited-the coast

5/03/2011 11:23:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

So I missed posting this yesterday.  We've had a busy, busy weekend, which was followed by a busy Monday.
This is one of Jeff's.  I don't know when it was taken.  My best guess as to where it was taken would be Sanibel Island, but I'm not certain.  (If Jeff wasn't out of the house right now I'd ask....he'd at least know the where).  Anyway, I'm not really a beach kind of girl....I blame that on the curly hair and fair skin.  I suppose I wouldn't mind a beach at certain times of the year.  Still, when I think of vacation the vision of the beach pops in my mind (why is that?).  I wouldn't mind a vacation right about now, but with no plans in the works, and more than plenty to do around here, home is where I remain (and that's not bad either).

 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments