Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Brady-Greenville Newborn Photographer

11/04/2010 04:25:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Not long after I found out I was expecting Ada my friend Jessica found out she too had a little one on the way.  As both of our pregnancies went along we checked in and followed each other through facebook.  It was so awesome to have a friend going on the pregnancy journey at the same time.  Her bundle was expected to arrive in October, and I couldn't wait to meet our new friend.  I must say that Brady's arrival went as expected, but it was still a shock.  You see, at the twenty week ultrasound they got the news that this baby would be a girl.  So everyone was expecting to meet Sara Katherine.  I was following the arrival on facebook, through posts from Jessica's sister.  When she posted "it's a boy" I thought she was joking....even after a few.  The truth was confirmed by a post from Brady's dad in picture form.  Brady, of course, is just the cutest.  Who can even imagine a girl now?  Even the most helpful big sister, Miranda, admits that Brady is just perfect.  I also have to add, while we were visiting Ada grabbed Brady's hand.  This worried her dad...he is determined she shall not date until she's 30, and cannot be boy crazy.  We're chocking this handholding up to the poor motor skills of newborns, but I sure when they are 30 that Brady might expect a call from Ada.





RELATED POSTS

0 comments