Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Snow?...well no.

1/16/2008 10:19:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

What's the big news this week? The impending snow of course. Yes, this is South Carolina, and snow is a rare occurrence, so when we have it...BIG deal. I'm sure the stores were flooded with people picking up milk and bread. School children all over eagerly anticipating their school being flashed across the screen...closed or at least a 2 hour delay...COME ON! I must admit I get right excited myself to see those fluffy flakes flittingly floating to the frosty ground (How'd you like that alliteration?) Of course ten minutes after I took these the snow was gone and sleet and rain had taken it's place.
Before I changed some settings on the camera...I sort of dug the blue tint.

A tad bit spooky with the tree in the background.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments