Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Hanging out with the Ulrichs

1/21/2008 10:33:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category :

Today I went to Athens to spend the day with my friend Leisa and her boys, Will and Zach....today was a very rare day because Michael was there as well. Most of the time when I visit we end up running here and there all over town, but today we stayed put and had fun around the house. Will was sporting some pretty awesome pjs....Batman. He informed me he also has a set with a cape...how exciting! We decided to forgo Batman as the movie of the day and settled on Spiderman....Will was right---Spiderman did save the day.

While Zach was off taking a nap, Will and I did some arts and crafts with moon sand....which is fairly cool stuff. We built a snowman since we didn't get enough actual snow to suffice.




We played a little Mickey Mouse Dance Dance Revolution, and were surprised that action didn't wake the soundling sleeping Zach. When he did finally join us, I styled his hair into a semi-mohawk before he was too alive to do anything about it.

Fun day!

RELATED POSTS

1 comments