Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Calhoun Mill

1/31/2008 03:39:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

So I've been wanting to go to Calhoun Mill to take some photos, but I didn't really want to go alone...so I found some sucker to go along with me. As we're climbing over the fence he mentions the no trespassing sign..."no worries," I say. We take our photos, and as we approach the gate we see a pickup drive by, slam on brakes, and quickly, and I do mean quickly reverse. A fellow hops out with a badge and asks if we had permission to be there. I explained that we were just taking pictures, which he didn't seem to mind, and in fact told us of some other nearby locations for some good shots. I don't know if the city boy I was with was too amused at the time (sorry, Jeff), but it worked out.






RELATED POSTS

0 comments