Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

If I only had marshmellows

11/28/2007 07:40:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

The weather outside is frosty....well, not really. It has been frosty. Last week had some cooler days. Still it's cool enough for lighting a fire. Maybe it's just me, but every year I have to relearn my fireplace routine. I find myself saying things like:...Oh yeah, I always put newspapers down before taking out the ashes(This after I have ashes all over the floor), or It's supposed to rain tomorrow, don't forget to bring in wood (I forgot Monday), or Man, fire is HOT (three year olds get this concept--why can't i?)! Also, if you see me with black soot on my sweater sleeve I apologize. It's just I often hit the side of the fireplace when placing in another log. So it's time to review fireplace safety. And just in case you don't have a fireplace maybe you can enjoy this one.


Also...a smores recipe.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments