Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

I miss my camera (the one not connected to my phone)

8/17/2013 03:39:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Since I've taken a bit of a photography sabbatical dealing with Jeff's illness (although, I am willing to work for special occasions), my real camera is rarely in my hand.  Now I do have my iPhone...thank goodness.  I couldn't bare to miss some of those great moments we're having this summer.  I miss being able to have the control of settings when taking a photo.  I miss uploading and tweaking the photos just a bit to get that particular look I want.  However, I do tweak on my phone.  Still, I long for the days to create again with my hefty Canon.


Here's loads of pictures of our life from this summer.




Our bees swarmed four times.

Ada woke up at 5am....a lot.

The summer of rain.

Jeff had a good day



Pink pillow and blanket....those are musts.


Morning tickles.

Happy July 4th!


VBS!

We got hardwood floors. :)

Ada played with frogs.



Workouts with mommy.

 Smoothies.

Church with daddy

Chef Dallas McGarity cooked in my kitchen...my cousin, who is going to James Beard house for the fourth time.


We played with playdoh.

We grew things



The ladies.

Zoo



We strolled downtown.

Ada rode her tricycle (bike a cycle) indoors.

We fed geese

We enjoyed every moment...well, mostly.




RELATED POSTS

0 comments