Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

My Ada is THREE!

8/29/2013 04:25:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , , ,

I finally got a chance to do a session, and it's my little girl.  Ada is almost three, so it was time to whip up a dress, and do some pictures.  You would think a photographer's kid would be used to a camera, but for her it's a game to avoid the camera.  I enlisted the help of my parents and Jeff to get her session done.  The real trick, however, was the promise of a princess cupcake if she cooperated.  I did very, very little retouching and editing on this session.  One, because of time.  Two, I wanted Ada to be Ada, and those little fly-aways, and imperfections are just par for the course for my wild one.  I was very unsure if this would go well, but she turned out to be quite the poser.  She got her cupcake!






She was twirling here, but it's SO Julie Andrews in the opening scene of the Sound of Music.




And then she started running!
  
I can't believe I caught this look.

She's going to smoke me one day in a race.

And this is her usual reaction to the camera.  

Cupcake time!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments