Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Denim

7/06/2007 02:35:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 2 Comments Category :

Jeans may not always be the ideal thing to wear in July. Many people don't dare don those long layers of denim in the heat of the summer. Blue jeans are a staple in almost every wardrobe...I would think especially in America. Every now and again we hear the history of Jeans, at least once a week we see a fashion segment on one of the TV shows trying to find the right fit, and although the cut varies from season to season they are always part of the latest trend. Seems like the struggle to find the perfect pair is always topic of conversation among my friends (I like the Gap Curvy Flare). True Jeans and Zafu offer suggestions for finding your customized fit, which is pretty cool.





I suppose I'm still on my fabric/design kick.
Well, here's a picture of me I did yesterday while monkeying around with the camera....I sort of liked it.

RELATED POSTS

2 comments