Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Quilts

7/05/2007 01:02:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Oh...so yesterday I got an email from fabric.com, and I clicked on a swatch of fabric I really liked. Well, one thing lid to another and I ended up on the fabric designers site (Denyse Schmidt), which made my mind go to another fabric designer I like (Amy Butler)...so well, that one click cost me about an hour online looking at fabrics, patterns, and quilts. I ended up buying the Amy Butler Barcelona skirt pattern. Anyway, one of the reasons I was interested...not just the pretty designs...was that we've talked about doing a Bible study at church that will incorporate making a quilt. I can sew some stuff..surprisingly...we'll see how it all goes.
So here's a picture of a few quilts I have. The one in the middle is very old, made by my great grandma...Ellen Bell...and needs a few repairs. The two others were made by my grandma, Etoyle McGarity. I really love the one with the asymmetrical patches.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments