Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

For Sale: 1997 Mustang (the end of an era)

7/26/2011 02:32:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to my car.  Last week we bought a Prius...sort of...could be as late as September before we actually get it.  With that the Mustang must go.  We have used it very little the past 11 or so months because well, car seats and Mustangs don't mix well.  I'm excited for the new car, but sad to see this one go.  I've had this car since I was eighteen.  I remember shortly before graduating high school seeing a new blue Mustang and thinking how awesome it would be if I could drive one.  Well, we looked for a nice used one...blue, had to be blue...but couldn't find one.  So come September 1997 we ended up buying a new one.  This car has taken me to college (the first time for the business degree and the second for the photography), rode me and my friends around, carried my shopping purchases, carried photography gear, brought me back and forth many times while dating Jeff....I'm going to miss it.  It really is a good car.  Here's a few facts about it you might want to know:

-1997 Mustang Coupe 3.8L V6
-One owner....one three people has ever driven it.
-Excellent condition
-Extremely clean (if you know my dad, you know why)
-133,000 miles
-Automatic
-Power driver seat
-Power windows
-Power door locks
-15" polished cast alum wheels
-Remote keyless entry
-Cruise control
-AM/FM Cassette
-Rear window defroster
-Rear spoiler
-Good tires
-Recent brakes front/back
-Recent belt, hoses, filter
-New thermostat
-Fresh antifreeze
-New battery

$4100






RELATED POSTS

0 comments