Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Stephanie & Jason: Expecting - Greenville, SC Maternity Photographer

7/25/2011 08:44:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Oh, YAY!  I was so excited to hear the news that Stephanie and Jason would be parents.   It's been a long time coming, and they are going to be awesome parents.  This little girl was so incredibly loved long before that precious little heart ever started beating.  I was thrilled when Stephanie asked me to do their maternity photos.  I also knew that a photo session in July is not the most comfortable for a pregnant lady...cause hot and pregnant do not mix well.  Stephanie...I totally relate (I was in her shoes last year...almost to the date)...but you look fabulous!  I can't wait to meet little miss Avery!






The bear has a recording of Avery's heartbeat.
Avery kicks during her nightly Bible story read by her daddy.


Harley shoes from her proud grandpa




RELATED POSTS

0 comments