Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project 52: week 18-First thing in the morning

5/06/2011 04:58:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

In the last three weeks Ada has cut four teeth on the top....fun....loads of fun.  Our worst night was last Friday...we had severe screaming for an hour and a half.  For the past teeth I usually give her tylenol or ibuprofen hold her a bit and she's out.  This hasn't worked for the last week.  She just hasn't done well the last half of the night this week.  In order for her to sleep and me to possibly sleep is for she and I to camp out in the floor of her room.  Ugh...not very comfortable for mommy.  I do get to sleep a little...it's better than the chair in her room.  I'm praying that this won't be my bed tonight...or any other night for that matter.  I'm so so sleepy, and my back hurts, and my brain isn't functioning normally (make your jokes now about how my brain never functions normally now)....and tomorrow morning I have to get up super early head to Abbeville and run the 5k fundraiser I've mentioned a few times (Can you say slow?)

RELATED POSTS

0 comments