Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Elephantshoe revisited-the nest

4/25/2011 10:45:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

When I lived in Calhoun Falls, I had a bird problem.  Barn-swallows took over the front porch, and other birds took over the carport.  The birds tried really hard to protect their homes.  They would swoop down at my head, the head of the UPS guys, people who came to get their portraits made, and generally anyone/thing with a head.  It was an adventure just getting into my house at times.  This nest got pulled down after we realized that mama bird had abandoned it.
Jeff and I have a large print of this hanging over the sofa in our bedroom...it goes with the brown and blue stuff in there.  At our last house (we've been here two years next week) it hung in our  master bath.


Publish Post

RELATED POSTS

0 comments