Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wow...so...

6/06/2008 08:19:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category :

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted. I really feel guilty about letting this project slip to the side. I really want to blog more...and it just so happens I may be blogging a lot more now (more about that in a bit).

So big news....I'm engaged...to be married!!!

You've seen his picture, and if not scroll down.
So who is he? His name is Jeff Milde (Mil-dy).
Where's he from? Greenville.
What does he do? Works for an e-commerce company from Atlanta, but he gets to work from home on a laptop.
How long have you two been together? Well, we started talking the first part of November. Started officially dating January 25. So yeah, a little over four months. You're thinking that's quick aren't you? Well, we know. We thought about waiting longer as to not freak people out, but why?...we're not freaked out. Honestly, it was pretty clear from the beginning that God had a huge hand in putting us together.
When is the big day? November 1, 2008. Yep, this year...yep, less than five months...yep, we've started planning, and we have a lot to do.
So....Lisa, what about you, where are you going, what about the photography? Yes, I'll be moving to Greenville. I know there's going to be moments where I get a little homesick for that small town thing. Just already going through the drive through of his bank...I thought...I'm going to miss seeing Teresa, Diana, JoAnne, and Rebie...they know me not by the name on the deposit slip, but because they've always known me. Heck, Teresa's oldest daughter, Lindsey was my first best friend. I'm going to miss my parents. I'm going to miss my neighbors, who are my friends, who are my family. I'm going to miss Lake Russell Baptist. Here we are...I can see God beginning to really work in that church, and I'm not going to be there every Sunday to experience it first hand. All that missing things around CF, but I'll be visiting for sure!!!
Photography. Well, it's true I'll be looking for another job. Hey, if you know anything in Greenville, let me know, put in a good word, etc. I do want to continue photography. I won't have a studio, so all the pictures will have to be done on location. I'd really like to concentrate on weddings.

So about the blogging more....In all this wedding planning, Jeff and I have decided to have a wedding website, and we want it to have a blog...so folks can keep up with us. Also, there will be more about our story...cause we know you people want all the details. I'll post the site as soon as it's up.

Until then...pics...us and the ring.



RELATED POSTS

1 comments