Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Ada's is four!

9/02/2014 03:47:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : ,

Tomorrow my little girl will be four years old.  What an awesome kid she is!  She's so funny, smart, imaginative, crazy, energetic, and gorgeous....and the list could go on and on.  She's a very strong-willed one.  I love playing make-believe with her.  I love hearing her voice as she reads to her kitty at night.  I love watching her and her daddy play.  I can't believe how fast four years have flown by.  I know all parents (adults) say that sort of thing, but seriously....wow!  So Ada photography is just about the only photography I do lately.  Honestly, I don't plan on a come back of any other work any time soon.  These were taken in downtown Greenville by the Reedy River.  Knowing Ada, they were taken in less than 10 minutes, including a minor wardrobe change.  Bribery of a visit to Chocolate Moose was used, and quite successfully.  I'm not a picky when it comes to editing, especially of my own stuff.  I did not painstakingly edit each fly-away, nor did I make every imperfection disappear because, frankly, fly-aways are part of her innocent kid style, and some imperfections make photography look real. (Okay, let me stop there before I get into a photographer tangent about the overuse of gaussian blur) So these portraits are pure Ada....oh, and Kitty is the fourth member of our family. :)














RELATED POSTS

0 comments