Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Hannas - Family Portraits

11/21/2013 03:47:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category : , ,

If you've ever viewed my website, Facebook page, or read this blog these people are familiar looking.  You may have read about how much I love them, how great they are, how I babysat the boys when they were babies, how Morgan and I has been one of my best friends for 20+ years, how the boys were my first photography models, you may know Curt was the pastor at Jeff and my wedding, how they were called to adopt from Russia someone who is just SO obviously a Hanna, maybe you know how Morgan has her own clothing line, or various other random facts….so I'm not going to repeat myself.  It is always a privilege to photograph this fine family!














RELATED POSTS

0 comments