Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Tiffany & Darrell: Married

12/09/2012 12:39:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 1 Comments Category : ,

First, I've got to thank Tiffany and Darrell for their patience.  I've hated making them wait to see their wedding images, but just couldn't help it.  After all I was fulfilling my duties as a wife..."through sickness."
Tiffany and Darrell chose Mountain View Weddings in Taylors, SC to get married.  I'd never been there, but was wowed by the scenery.  They couldn't have picked a lovelier spot to be married.





Even the nails coordinated with the day


Just a few of the wedding party, who happen to be a few of their cute kids.
 
Their daughter enjoyed playing hide and seek with my camera.



Check out that ceremony sunset....perfection.


Tiffany was such a beautiful bride.  We got these photos right as the sun was setting.






Her sister caught the bouquet.
  
And her brother caught the garter.




Seth having a little after wedding fun with sparklers.

RELATED POSTS

1 comments