Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Rachel and David's Wedding

5/31/2010 11:09:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Rachel and David's wedding at the Poinsett in downtown Greenville. The morning started off with pouring rain, but quickly changed to a beautiful day. While the boys got ready with Jeff and his camera at the hotel (in all of ten minutes I'm sure), the girls and I were at The Spa at West End. With everyone looking extra gorgeous, we headed to the hotel to get Rachel in her elegant dress (and purple shoes). The ceremony was so sweet. I loved how David and Rachel greeted each other with funny faces. I had to stifle tears during her dad's loving toast. I love how these two made sure all their guest were accommodated with yummy food...vegan and gluten-free. I must also say the dancers at this wedding were quite superb and spirited, which is always a good thing. I hope you two had a great honeymoon, and even more than that, a happy and long life together!











David's caught a good one!

A lot of black and whites shown.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments