Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Heather's Senior Session

3/29/2010 01:42:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Heather is such a sweet, smart, awesome person! Several years ago we were on the same mission team, and spent a week in West Virginia...she was 13 then. We had a good time then. I had finally met someone who was as clumsy as me, and someone who has a sneeze very uniquely her own. I was excited when she asked me to do her senior pictures. She decided downtown Greenville would be here backdrop. So last Saturday we headed in that direction to see what we could do. The weather was beautiful, and I think everyone decided to spend the day outside. We were able to find some areas not completely overcrowded...that is until the end of the session when we thought we'd do a few more in her gorgeous prom dress in Falls Park, and got kicked out...they were spelling out Google with glow sticks. So between to glow stick holders and the other tons of folks put out of Falls Park we had to wrap up quickly, which was fine since the sun was heading down fast. Heather, I hope you had a fun time doing these...I did!










RELATED POSTS

0 comments