Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The Jacks

12/08/2009 07:18:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Oh, wow. Finally. Actually we're not too far behind schedule. I thought I would have these posted sometime this past weekend, but little did I know the computer would decided to die before I had the chance. It was Jeff's G5 Mac he bought over four years ago. When we got married I took it as my work computer. My old computer was disassembled by my techy hubby, to use the parts in another computer. So anyway, we ended up with a pretty snazzy new iMac, which makes editing an easier task. Thankfully I have multiple backups of all images...so there's an extremely slim chance that bad things can happen to the images.

So onto the Jacks. I've known this family since forever. The patriarch of the family, who passed away quite a time ago, was the pastor of our church when I was born. One of the boys, Steve, pastored there later. Frank and Teresa have been a part of my church family since I can remember, and their girls are dear friends. This session celebrated Mrs. Jacks' 80th birthday. It was so much fun to get to hang out with them all a while! I had a ball with all the kids running around. Each member of this family is just super awesome! I hope you guys enjoy your pictures.

Jacks001
Jacks006
Jacks012
Jacks086
Jacks088
Jacks046
Jacks078
Jacks031
Jacks024
Jacks034
Jacks053

RELATED POSTS

0 comments