Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Hunter and Faith

11/09/2009 08:46:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

When Christen asked me to photograph Hunter and Faith I was so excited about this session. We left Greenville last Sunday and it was wonderful weather, but as we started to head to Columbia it got cloudy, rainy, misty. I was worried. By the time we started the clouds were still around, but no rain...every now and then we'd get a mist. We didn't let that get us down. I haven't been around Hunter too much, but I knew Faith would be so much fun. Well, Hunter is a great guy-I can't believe he's a teenager now. Of course Faith is great too....she's so happy, and I love it!
HunterFaith05
HunterFaith25
HunterFaith30
HunterFaith38
HunterFaith34
HunterFaith35
HunterFaith41
HunterFaith43
HunterFaith44
HunterFaith49

RELATED POSTS

0 comments