Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Coca cola

6/15/2009 08:42:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Most people who know me know I'm sort of a health nut. One of my big things is watching what I'm putting into my body. Soft drinks are not one of the things I partake in too frequently. I lost a lot of weight and the big contributer of that was cutting soft drinks (regular have about 100 in 8 oz.). Anyway, I sort of lean toward them being evil. I think they are a very huge reason so many have a weight problems in this country...along with all the other overly processed stuff, and setting around too much. So who did I marry...a guy who loves Coca-cola. He's been collecting stuff since he was a kid. A good portion of our house contains part of the collection...the kitchen, formal LR/parlor, and also our half bath. The half bath actually houses Jeff's shot glass collection, but this collection is in wooden Coke cases from the early 1900s. We needed some sort of art to hang on the wall behind the toilet. We have lots of black and whites that either he or I have taken through out the house, so I looked for a b/w coke print. I found one that I enjoyed, but didn't want to pay the price for it. Plus, I thought since the other photos are ours this one should be too. So this evening I had an impromptu photo session with some of the collection....this is what came of it:

RELATED POSTS

0 comments