Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Hats

9/05/2007 11:12:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

I've had a bit of technical difficulties lately with my internet, which has been partially why I haven't posted.

Now, on to it. Hats are so fun, and by hats I mean these crowns that ladies used to wear to church, or out and about. I suppose some people still wear them, but not nearly like they used to (or so I'm told since I'm too young to remember). I have my grandmother's hats, and the below picture is my favorite. None of hers were extravagant works of art like some. Who knew there was such a place to buy these hats? (My favorite)
Crowns: Portraits of Black Women in Church Hats is a book that's been on my wish list forever. I mean how cool does that book look? One day I'll make my mind up to get it....and that's going to be one awesome portrait book.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments