Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

This is the beginning...

6/20/2007 12:47:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Okay...so hello. I have an idea....not an original idea, but fun all the same. I would like to take a photo everyday. Not only portraits/weddings/work stuff, but photos of life, or the things that make up life. Some may be quite mundane and ordinary, but all the same are there. My inspiration for this is taken for multiple parts....other photographers and other blogs...for example: http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/

Anyway...don't expect masterpieces....and certainly don't expect what I write to always have correct grammar...but I do expect some interesting shots occasionally.

I'm hoping to kick off this project Monday....until then....Have a super great day!!!

xo--Lisa Bell

RELATED POSTS

0 comments