Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A bowl of cherries and peace

6/29/2007 12:55:00 PM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

So I meant to take my camera with me when I went to Greenwood and Abbeville this morning, but I forgot. I didn't have anything specific in mind to take a picture of...just thought it would be a change. When I got back and saw my camera setting on my desk I promptly smacked myself in the forehead...then tried to think of something...actually, first I had to put away some groceries, which is when I notice the fresh cherries from last week (they've actually held up pretty well-no spoilers). That reminded me of the old adage "life is a bowl of cherries." Therefore, I give you a bowl of cherries...in my refrigerator cause the light cast a lovely warm glow.

Also a peace lily...just for fun...as if cherries weren't enough.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments