Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Project 52-week 24: Make it Tasty

6/18/2011 08:01:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Good grief...I almost did it again....forgot to blog.  This week I actually did take a picture specifically for this, but thought about taking another.  I actaully took a similar photo last week, but because the photo must be taken within certain dates for Project 52, I took another.  So I thought about taking another subject...and was going to (last night's dinner), but I was away from the house practically all day yesterday, and we didn't eat here (so the planned dinner was out the window).  The one I took for this is of something that I look forward to every year.  Like last year, we have a garden, and of course have tomatoes.  I think every gardener looks forward to the first ripe tomato.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments