Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

June Wedding Show

6/11/2010 09:58:00 AM Lisa Bell Milde 0 Comments Category :

Last night was the Wedding Festivals show at the Carolina First Center in Greenville.  I've got to say it was a wonderful show.  Not only because we go to meet and talk to so many great brides, but the show was beautiful!  Each show has a theme, and last night was Charleston.  The mock wedding and reception areas were gorgeous.  The tables had all this wonderful fabric...and you know how I love fabric.  I also always love looking at the wedding dresses...lots of pretty, pretty wedding dresses....sort of makes me want to have another wedding.
Anyway...as for our display, we had most of our stuff ready from the last show, but there were a couple of new things added.  One of the big things that had to get done was the stand, and because we were busy with other things it got put off until last minute, but it worked!  I've got to say a HUGE thank you to Jeff again.  Right before the last show I was sick, and he did a great job getting everything in place.  This time I was sick again, and Jeff did awesome getting everything inline.  Also, his dad is a huge help too...with the stand, loading, unloading, setup, tear down, loading, unloading of everything.

Here's a few shots taken by Jeff's dad:



Aren't we just super excited?!


This is just a side view for all of those wondering how big I am at this point.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments